Be Fired
50%
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Admin Johnny
Admin

PostSubject: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:24 pm

Please Vote because I have gotten a few complaints from few people, and I want to know what everyone feels, or is it just a few people who dislike the Jeeves storyline.

PostSubject: Re: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Tyler: people should post something here why they dont like him or why they do. i dont mind him only because it give people something to use for posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm

I had better butlers back home he should be fired for his nonsense and for being such a distraction and for not doing his job right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:16 pm

hes too involved, and because of his storyline, nothign else is going on. we should be fighting each other, not some random fake person whose not even in the game. hes too much of a distraction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 pm

I don't really care, but it's more fun with him. I have something to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm

well, rex told us to make our posts more interesting, so I decided to create a butler named Jeeves, I had no idea people would be getting so mad over something that just makes it easier for people to post, if u hate Jeeves, too bad, just ignore him, it isn't that hard, without him, some people who actually like having him around wouldn't have anything to post about, it makes this game more interesting if we're fighting against two things, the actual game, and the butler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?   

Back to top Go down

Should Jeeves Keep his Job or be Fired?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama of the Genders :: Rules, Updates, Announcements, and Intro :: Questions, Comments, Concerns-
Jump to: