AuthorMessage
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:13 pm

bret did everything so ask him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 pm

well i didnt get any help from the girls, a few of them might've told me something about him to change, but i didnt change it because of them, i changed because thought, well for one, my first model was terrible, and i knew i had no chance, so i didnt try on that one, but after i saw chelseys i knew i could beat it, so i just tried to go over and over and try to make my model look better, if i did take any of the girls advice, i either had changed it already, or was changing it, so i dont think if i did take any advice, it was intentional
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:19 pm

oh, and for the first part of the question, i guess he's just modeling clothes and accesories, i really couldnt find anything else he could model for, so i tried to find the best clothes for him and best accesories to try and have him model both, but im not sure how well that worked out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snider

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Well I think my surfer guy should win becasue he looks more experianced, like he gose to the beach every day of the summer all most, and also he looks more dressed for the role of a surfer guy if you really look at him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:01 pm

"well hes an abercrombie and fitch model. they never wear too much clothes so thats why hes not wearing a shirt. anyway hes not modeling anything. hes a model but he's looking for a job or something, so all i did was make him look good. he's a model, but he's not on the job rite now" =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rexyggor

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Well I made my character kind of like one of those disney teenyboppers, before turning bad (too bad Miley Cyrus already did... not really) So this girls is like Demi levato curently (not looks or anything Just place in the industry)
She's about to hit her peak and then fall down the rest of the hill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 pm

"the changes i made was basically adding binoculars, different eyes/mouth/hair, and then i put zoo animals with her like a monkey, birds, snake, a wolf, a polar bear, and a penguin, and more. i got rid of the cat adn puppies cuz zoos dont have any of those"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Johnny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:58 am

Okay. I will go by category.

For Male-Models: Chelsey, I feel like you didn't put much effort into it. The only thing you really had to do was dress them up in nice clothes. Nick L. recieves the point for the male team.

For Female-Models: Tyler, I felt your model was more of some rich girl, going to some tea-party, rather then a model. Although your second make-over was a much better improvement then the first, Daisy still receives the point for her team. Your make-over was one of the best Tyler, but it didn't suit the category.

Musicians: Brooke, your musician had a theme and I liked your response/description. Rex, without the microphone there, I really don't know what's going on. Is your musician into techno, because that is the closest I got, because there was no instrument. And your description wasn't really convincing, knowing she hit her peak, its all down for her now. Brooke gets the point!

Beach-Lovers: Both of you did good, but Nick R. made a good point when he PM'ed me about you posting after the 24-hour mark. You automatically recieve a DQ, so Nick R. wins by default. Sorry Victoria.

Zoo-Keepers: Alex PM'ed me and told me he copied, therefore Carly I will use your first make-over, and use Alex's second make-over. In either case, both of Carly's make-overs would have won, so Carly wins. There wasn't a lot to do for zoo-keeper, so it was basically who finished there make-over first was most likely the winner. Girls recieve a point.

Rich-Guy: Terry, your Elvis-impersonater actually looks pretty rich. The team of Dylan and Iggy wasn't a good pair. I have to use your latest make-over you did, so I used Iggy's. Iggy, your make-over does not look like a rich guy at all. He looks like some club-goer or some player type person. Dylan if we used your second-make over, that would be judged worst then Iggy's make-over. Dylan, I don't see why you didn't keep your first make-over. With that you would have won this round. I did write the person did not know how to dress themselves, so it was your job to dress him nicely. That's what the make-over is for... Terry gets the point.

The females have 4 points to the Males 2, so females automatically win, because Males cannot catch up at this point. But for the aliens, Jenn you got the point. It was a close-call because both were different in thier own ways. Brett and Bobby, there is way too much going on, and that's what gave Jenn the point.

Final Scores are Females:5, Males:2. Females, congrats, you all win immunity. We will go to a sudden death match to determine individual winners. For males, Nick L. and Nick R., since you two are the only ones to recieve points, will be competing for immunity. For girls, Daisy, Brooke, Carly, Terry, and Jenn, you will be competing to decide who gets to choose the bottom 3. The category used will be Female Model, since thier is a wide variety of things to do, and it's easiest to judge. You will be judged on beauty, style, clothing, etc. (In this case, Tyler's model would have won, if I followed these standards). I have brought 7 females to be given make-overs. Each of the remaning players, take one, and you have 20 hours to give your person a make-over. (Tomorrow at 8 PM deadline at my house). PM your make-over to prevent copying. If your make-over is copied or anything, you and the copier will both be DQ'ed, so please don't show anyone your make-over. See you all then.

Last edited by Admin Johnny on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://totaldramagendersrpg.forum-motion.com
BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:03 am

Brooke grabs the prettiest girl up thier. "You better not screw this up for me." The model begins to cry. "Forget you." Brooke grabs a different model. "You ready to be beautiful". "Mhmmm" says the model. Brooke and the ugly girl leave to get started immediatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snider

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Its ok I knew I was late anyway whatever, We still wn the callenge!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Iggy: Crap! Sorry guys, i didn't know what a rich guy LOOKS like... I mean, i'm blind, and Dylan, sorry i didn't see you had already completed the challenge for us. I guess we just don't make a good team... We good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Johnny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 am

Brooke:
Carlys:
Daisys:
Jenns:
Terrys:

Nick L.:
Nick R: He sent a PM, but the link does not work.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:39 pm

The individual winners for the male team is Nick L and for the female team its a tie between Brooke, Carly, and Terry. You 3 girls may each pick 1 person to be placed into the bottom 3 except for Nick L who has won immunity.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over   

Back to top Go down

Challenge 6- Make-Over Take-Over
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2